Introducing the latest in rechargeable hearing aid batteries in Colorado in our locations in: Pagosa Springs, Alamosa, Pikes Peak, Pueblo and Colorado Springs Locations.
MAGNET INSIDE DRAWER HOLDS BATTERIES
STATUS LED INDICATOR LIGHTS SHOW CHARGE STATE
TWO FORM FACTORS – NON-WIRELESS 13 & 312
USB CHARGER DESIGN
STARKEY® IS EXCITED TO INTRODUCE A RECHARGEABLE, SILVER-ZINC BATTERY THAT ADDRESSES ONE OF THE TOP COMPLAINTS PATIENTS HAVE ABOUT THEIR HEARING AIDS – BATTERY LIFE.
Our VFusion Rechargeable Battery System brings all-day rechargeable power to hearing aids.
- Available for Starkey non-wireless 13 and 312 custom, RIC and BTE devices
- 18-hour operating time (max); 16 hours minimum
- You won’t lose hearing aid power when they need it most
- No need to carry spare batteries
- Convenient, universal USB charging system
- Power Starkey’s popular and performance-driven non-wireless hearing aids
- Resistant to humidity or pollutants
- Delivers up to 2-3 times more energy than other rechargeable systems
- Fewer batteries purchased means fewer batteries thrown away
- VFusion batteries are recyclable
- Safe, mercury-free and water-based chemistry